Asha Zahara

Friday, June 8, 2012

HERE COME HE IS..

Assalamualaikum :))


Ok, untuk entry yang nie, a lil bit nervous while i'm typing this. Because,,this involves my future.
Urm, how i'm gonna say this. Ok, this is how the story goes..


I have a friend, which i knew him a bit late, i think. I'm saying this because we got so much time before, as we can be good friend so much earlier than this before he did take his first move on me. But, it's okay, i guess. And few days before, he gave me this picture..quite a reminder, i think..

by : UstazAzharIdrus

i'm quite shocked actually when i received this. Once i read the content, i realized that i never thought of something like this. Imagining how's your future husband could be, how's he doing right now, anything that could lead me to think about it, suddenly come into my mind. 

And this is how i conclude my complex thinking at that time, and probably throughout my wholelife..

'I don't dream for someone that can hug me forever, but someone that can hug his religion(Islam) throughout his life..and therefore, i'll never regret'

P/S: Thank you to YOU that gave me this sweet reminder, it sounds just like YOU in that UAI's words :)

'BASED ON TRUE STORY BY : ASHA ZAHARA'

No comments: