Asha Zahara

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

JUST NOW...

Hello there!!
~actually, just now...i've watched Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) if u know what i mean... and i'm very interested with one of the slot with DR. MUHAYA... she'd wrote a book on HOW TO BECOME A GOOD & SUCCESSFUL MEDICAL STUDENT...i don't know...it's just relax to hear what she's talking 'bout...i do wanna be a doctor...of course, since 1 month ago...i know, it's quite drastic...but, typically, i wanna make my parents proud of me...at least i've something that can make them happy...mama & abah...they're my world...they brought me to this world...thanx for them, for sure! and they totally want me to be a doctor...so,, no problem i said...besides, i've already in science stream....with physics, chems, biology...plus..add maths...quite freakin' me out actually... CAN I DO ALL THAT THINGS? i can do that... whether i like it or not,, i don't have to worry much...i've already get their blessings...ameen....

No comments: